Need any last minute gifts for the chef in your life? Here a just a few that I recommend!
Be sure and watch the video that my husband and I made for the Eat Smart kitchen scale!!! *Proud moment*
- A Silpat Mat – The most used tool in my kitchen. Baked goods never ever stick to this!
- An Eat Smart kitchen scale – A great way to ensure you’re getting the correct amount of your ingredients, especially hard to measure ones like flour.
- Compact in size
- Affordable price
- Accurate measurements
- Good way to count calories
Like my video? Shout out thank you to the videographer, Logan (husband)! 😀
- A Blendtec blender – The greatest and most powerful kitchen appliance I’ve ever owned. You need one of these!
- A Magnetic Chalkboard Menu Board – You can make this one yourself by following this guide. You’ll never have to ask yourself, ‘What are we having for dinner tonight?’
- A Chef’s knife – I have a Zwilling Cronidur 6″ Chef’s Knife with a stand. I use it constantly.
- A cutting board – I don’t know what I would do without a beautiful, yet useful, cutting board that sits on the counter all day waiting for me to chop on it. 😀 I use a John Boos.
- A cute Apron – Just a little thing on my wish list! I’ve been good Santa! 😉 image from Amazon
- Butt loads of chocolate chips – You can never have enough!
- A stand mixer – Once of the most essential tools any baker could have.
- And for more ideas, check out my goodies from last year!