My grandmother makes this cheese ball every single year at both Christmas and New Years and it is an amazing appetizer.
Have you ever had a cheese ball?
The sweetness, saltiness, and crunchy texture all comes together to make a perfect little bite. 🙂
So next time you have a party…make this cheese ball. Hey, it’s an excellent appetizer for the superbowl (which if I’m not mistaken is next month)!
- 3 (8 ounce) 1/3 fat cream cheese packages
- 1 pound reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium grated onion
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Keep in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for 2 weeks.
- Serve with crackers and strawberry jam!