After scouring the entire Trader Joe’s store in my hometown of Mount Pleasant, SC…I was sad to see that they were entirely out of the Cookie Butter that seems to have gone viral on Instagram recently.
So, I got the next best thing…Biscoff Spread (which is the same thing, actually)!
It’s more like a lace cookie if you’ve ever tried one (here’s the best recipe)…thin, caramelized, and crunchy with a pop of chocolate in every cookie.
If I make them again, I would use mini chocolate chips, so there would be more throughout the cookie. 🙂
Flourless Biscoff Cookies
adapted from these
- 1 cup biscoff spread (cookie spread)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by the tiny teaspoons, at least 2″ apart on a parchment paper silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool almost completely on the baking sheet before removing.
- Store in an airtight container.
Servings: between 50-60 cookies