Happy Hump Day!
How about a mid week pick me up with vegetables?!?
I know brussel sprouts have a bad rep, but I absolutely adore them!
They’re cute and precious AND taste delicious!
…especially when roasted. 😉
So, why not transform your cute, little, precious brussel sprouts into golden goddesses like these?!?
Do you like brussel sprouts? How do you like to prepare them?
Lemon Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 – 3 cups whole, fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half, longwise, and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the pine nuts, to the bowl.
- Stir the bowl and pour onto a baking sheet that has been covered with a silpat mat or non-stick foil.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts around the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or when they start to look golden and delicious!