Let’s end this week on a high note!
I could seriously eat this stuff by the spoonfuls.
It’s so fresh and sweet…just like the strawberries that it’s made of. 😀
I have to make a little shout out to my grandmother, Moms, who is retiring today! Woohoo! Party at Moms’ house….I’ll bring the strawberry frosting! 😉
from Martha Stewart
- 1/2 cup frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, almost to room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using your Blendtec Twister jar or a food processor, pureé the strawberries.
- In a large bowl (or your stand mixer), beat the butter until creamy and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and the strawberry pureé.
Servings: Frosts 1 dozen cupcakes, or fills and frosts one 6″ two layer cake.