I’m getting ready to hop on a plane to Nashville for BlissDom! I am not a good flyer…I get really nervous, especially going through the tedious security process. So to start off this busy day of traveling, how about making some mini quiches!
They are packed full of veggies and protein. How’s that for a start to your morning? And did you catch the globs of melty cheese inside and out of these?
So delicious and nutritious!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you’re BlissDom bound too, have a safe trip and I hope to see you there!
Crustless Mini Pizza Quiches
- 6 egg whites
- 4 eggs
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 20 pepperonis, quartered
- 4 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Colby Jack string cheeses, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Set aside a 12 cup muffin tin and spray it with canola oil.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and eggs together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Fill the muffin tin holes 3/4 the way up with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they no longer jiggle and are slightly light brown.
Servings: 10 mini quiches