With all of this (local) traveling that we’ve been doing lately, I’m left with little energy to fix elaborate meals.
The ‘one pot wonder’ meals have been my go-to recently because of that. Remember this? This is another one of them. And, please tell me I’m not the only person that sometimes gets in a ‘rut’ in the kitchen?!? I need to shake myself out of it. Help!
But, for being in a rut, this meal is PRETTY darn good. Just saying.
Oh, Trader Joe’s and World Market…what would I ever do without you?!? Have more money in my pocket…that’s what.
Anyway. You can find these mini ravioli at either of those two incredible stores.
Mini Pesto Ravioli
- 16 ounce package of mini ravioli (I got mine from World Market and it had squash filling)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pesto (store bought or homemade)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli as instructed (mine took 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, sauté the bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms in the olive oil and pepper until tender.
- Take off the heat and add in the pesto, tomatoes, and cooked ravioli.
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: about 6