I like juice…
…I especially like juice that has vegetables in it.
I also enjoy soda, but I hardly EVER drink it because I know it’s just not good for me. But, there’s something just so refreshing to have something sparkling and tingly touch your tongue. 😀
So, here’s the compromise!
V8 V-Fusion has come out with a new Sparkling juice that has a full serving of fruits and veggies in every serving (1/4 cup of veggies and 1/4 cup of fruit). What? What?!? Genius.
The flavors are:
- Black Cherry Pomegranate (the one shown here)
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Tangerine Raspberry
They are all just 60 calories for an 8-ounce can! They do have anywhere from 11-13 grams of sugar, but that is purely from the fruit. There’s no added sugar, artificial colors or flavors or preservatives. My kind of drink.
It’s seriously good. I first tried it when I was at BlissDom.
Eee….it was practically the only thing I wanted to drink while I was there, besides water. And boy, was it tasty! I slurped up the entire can in minutes. Mmm!
Anyway. I’m so excited to finally be able to get some of this V8 V-Fusion Sparkling in my local grocery store. It’s supposed to be coming out at the beginning of May! Yay! 😀
I may just have to bring a couple of cans to the hospital when I go to deliver! Maybe even get on the nurse’s good sides and share! 😉 That’ll work, right?
To celebrate the release of V8 V-Fusion Sparkling, I’m hosting an awesome giveaway!
Winner: Nicole who said ‘I would love to try that V8 sparkling juice!’
- V8 V-Fusion Sparkling
- Gaiam Yoga/Gym tote with an easy-reach outside pocket for your refreshments
- A Philosophy Raspberry bubble bath to add some refreshing bubbles to your bath
- A $25 Sephora gift card to help you sparkle inside and out
- An Essie nail polish to add some sparkle to your nails I painted mine with my ‘Jamaica me Crazy’ color in these photos…aren’t they pretty! 😀
- A versatile to-go cup so you can quench your thirst with an iced V8 V-Fusion Sparkling on-the-go
(Mandatory): Leave a comment on this page. Anything you want!
Deadline: April 27, 2012 at 11:59am Eastern Time
- Become a fan of chocolate & carrots on facebook (current or new fans)! Leave a comment telling me you are a fan.