I’m always looking for a quick way to get some chocolate.
You’ll often find me sneaking a few handfulls of our massive chocolate chip OXO jar (FYI: I want like 2 million of these things to organize every bit of my kitchen with). But, this time, I wanted something crunchy.
These are quite hard and a bit crumbly, but they were perfect for a quick chocolate satisfaction or crushed up and put on frozen yogurt.
Come back on Monday for another recipe that takes these to a whole different level!!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispies
- 1 (10 ounce) package of small marshmallows
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (for topping)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- Set aside a 8″ x 8″ pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sprayed with canola oil.
- In a large sauce pan, combine all of the ingredients except for the cereal.
- Once melted, stir in the cereal.
- Pour in the prepared pan.
- Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut into squares and serve!