…It’s time for an easy chocolate recipe!
This is the easiest fudge recipe I’ve ever whipped up and it tasted amazing. Perfectly rich in every way.
It’s essential to have a tall glass of ice-cold milk to accompany it, though. But, I think the perfect thing about it, is that a tiny piece satisfies even a tremendous chocolate craving.
Requirement: It’s a must that you decorate the top with some sprinkles. It just makes it fun! Feel free to customize them for whatever occasion you’re whipping the fudge up for. 😉
What’s your favorite go-to chocolate craving quencher???
Easy Dark Chocolate Fudge
adapted from Taste & See That the Lord is Good: A Collection of Recipes by Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and milk.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla (and nuts).
- Spread evenly onto a parchement paper lined 8″ x 8″ pan.
- Chill until set (about 2 hours).
- Remove fudge and cut into squares.