So…no question about it, I love s’mores. I love them so much that I crave them in the dead heat of summer too. However, they always taste better by a camp fire. Something about the smoke. I don’t know. You know what I’m talking about.
To avoid getting schweaty, the trick is in the oven.
Bomb…ya got s’mores ready in seconds…and they’re bite size so there’s no mess! 😀
Broiled S’mores Circles
very slightly adapted from Cooking Classy
- low fat graham cracker sheets
- dark chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Using a round biscuit cutter, cut circles out of the graham crackers.
- Place the graham cracker circles right next to each other on a baking sheet, in the middle of the baking sheet (for even broiling).
- Put a marshmallow in the center of each circle.
- Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack.
- Broil on low for just a minute or two, until the marshmallows are slightly browned. This will happen very quickly.
- Remove from the oven and quickly push down a kiss on each marshmallow.
- Serve warm!