Um, how about breakfast on a stick?
I don’t know of a better way to enjoy your morning OJ than to have a popsicle. Just saying.
Well, a little bit better way is if the OJ was accompanying some bacon apple pancakes. Or maybe even pancakes on a stick?
Just thinking out loud. 😉
Well, this was my first experience making popsicles. It’s a winner. Just pure blood orange juice. Can’t get any easier than that! It would be totally delicious with normal oranges too.
Just to take a vote, what is your favorite popsicle flavor?
Blood Orange Popsicles
- Blood Oranges (I used 10 to make 5 popsicles.)
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Peel and juice the oranges.
- Pour the juice into the popsicle mold.
- Put a stick in each mold.
- Freeze until completely frozen (about 4 hours).