Welcome back to day two of our Funfetti Week!
Today’s recipe is probably the most simple recipe you could possibly make, not to mention it’s totally addicting. We stored it in our fridge and it was literally gone within days.
Chocolate bark is one of those recipes that are my go-to things to make if I’m in a pinch and need something sweet FAST. In the past, I’ve made s’mores, toffee, and chocolate bark (basically empty the pantry’s candy stash bark).
The flavor of the funfetti cake mix really shine through this bark. You get the bitter dark chocolate flavor first, but the funfetti flavor melts all over your mouth.
It’s a party in your mouth!
I just don’t know how people could resist anything covered in sprinkles. I am and will always be wrapped around sprinkle’s little fingers. Anyone with me? 😉
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 8 ounces white chocolate, I used Ghirardelli Baking Chocolate Bars
- 3 heaping tablespoons funfetti cake mix
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Spread the chocolate out on a baking sheet that has been covered with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Slowly add in the funfetti mix into the white chocolate.
- Spread the white chocolate onto the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Freeze again for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer and allow to warm up for just 2 minutes.
- Cut or break into pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.