I had the honor of meeting Rachel from A Southern Fairytale, a friend, fellow food blogger, and my food editor on Blissfully Domestic, last year at BlissDom! Before I met her, I knew she was terribly sweet just based on online interactions with her, but getting to spend time with her in person was just wonderful! She is so loving, outgoing, and just fun to be around. I’m so thankful to have her has a friend. 🙂
Well, this year, I’m so excited to be participating in Rachel’s Holiday Bake Along, sharing this Cookie Mix in a Jar!
I had a blast experimenting and decorating these precious jars of cookie mix…
…not to mention, taste testing the resulting cookies, too! 😉
Well, as part of the Holiday Bake Along, you can enter to win over $170 worth of the goodies, including:
- $100 Shop Credit to Sweet! Baking Supplies
- Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
- Focus On Food Photography for Bloggers: The Fundamentals
- Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Cookie Cravings by Maria Lichty of Two Peas and Their Pod
Now, go and enter before midnight tonight!