I can’t emphasize how much I’m in love with this sandwich. I’m typically not a sandwich gal, but with this sandwich, anyone would become a sandwich lover.
Oh my goodnesssss!
The excitement for this recipe is almost too much for me to handle. I’m not even kidding.
The main player in this recipe is the beautiful homemade cranberry chipotle jam that you slather on this melty panini. It’s a wonderful balance of sweet and spicy. Plus, it couldn’t be easier to whip up!
It’s so good that we made these sandwiches for multiple meals in a row, until every last drop of the cranberry chipotle jam was gone. Exhibit A: Another sandwich, photographed as proof. 😉
Seriously, you need to make it.
I’m even going to make some more of the cranberry chipotle jam and put it on our Thanksgiving turkey for added deliciousness!
Chipotle Cranberry & Brie Panini
inspired by Mozzo Deli
- 1 cup fresh/frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chipotle pepper, minced
- 2-3 slices of brie cheese
- 4-6 slices of turkey breast
- 1/2 cup spring mix salad
- ciabatta bread
- In a small pot, bring the cranberries, sugar, and water to a boil. Once boiling, add in the chipotle pepper. Boil for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into a bowl and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat. (For quick cooling down, pop it in the freezer for 5 minutes.)
- To assemble your sandwich, spread some chipotle cranberry sauce on your sandwich. Top with brie, turkey, and lettuce.
- On the panini maker, spread a little bit of butter or spray with canola oil spray before laying your sandwich down. Cook until light brown.
- Serve warm.