Call me crazy, but I had never had spaghetti squash until now. I’m in love now.
It’s a delicious way to enjoy your favorite carbs dinner with a vegetable as the noodles! What?!? And they taste like pasta in the great form of angel hair pasta. Mmm!
Baking it couldn’t be easier, too. If you haven’t tried spaghetti squash, you should definitely give it a go!
How to Bake a Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the squash in half.
- In a baking dish, place the halves face down and fill with 1/2 inch of water.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn the squash face up and bake for another 15 mins or until tender when poked with a fork.
- Gently scoop out seeds.
- Using a fork, gently scrape out the spaghetti squash.
- Using your hands or a strainer to squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce!