A no-bake oatmeal cookie ball is just what I need lately to get my chocolate fix without ruining my figure. It’s perfect since I’m the kind of person that has a crazy sweet tooth…hence all of these delicious sweets here on Chocolate & Carrots.
Oye. I’d hate to be my dentist.
Just kidding. I love going to the dentist and I haven’t had a cavity in a long time. Boom…thank you electric toothbrush.
Anyway. These chocolate oat balls are delicious and perfectly bite-size. I used this awesome new oatmeal called Lavish in the balls, making them perfectly sweet and chocolaty. I’ve also been putting the raw lavish oatmeal packets in my banana smoothies. Oh my goodness. Delicious.
Oh, am I ever obsessed with smoothies, thanks to my Blendtec. But, that’s a whole different story that we’ll save for a rainy day.
If you need a quick chocolaty dessert fix, you should totally make these…and thank me later. 😉
Chocolate Oat Balls
- 4 package Lavish Better Oats = almost 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, in liquid form
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour until hard enough to work into balls.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the powdered sugar and place on a plate.
- Chill the balls for another 30 minutes or until you’re ready to eat them.
- Store in the fridge.
Servings: about 17 balls
Note: If you don’t have Lavish Better Oats, just use right under 2 cups of old fashioned oats, add an extra tablespoon of cocoa powder, and add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
I love going to the dentist too! I thought I was the only one, and everyone always thinks I’m crazy when I say that 🙂
These are adorable! I love all things bite-sized! 🙂
great for pre/post workout too 🙂 i like how its so easy and no bake! will certainly stocking up on weekends.
Yum, this is the perfect fix for my chocolate cravings!!
Those look great! Love that they are no bake and bite sized. That means you can eat more right?
These look delicious–I love adding oatmeal into my baking (it makes me feel like they are healthier!).
Oh yummy! I made something really similar recently so I know that these have to be good. 😉
And I love that you rolled them in powdered sugar. So much more interesting looking that way!