After seeing Natalie wearing the BLANQI at BlissDom a few months ago, I knew I needed to try it myself. She actually got it shipped straight to the conference from her sister, one of the founders of BLANQI.
The BUMPED by BLANQI is a more affordable postpartum cami intended for everyday shaping of your new mommy body. I’m so excited to show you how I liked it! And go…
I’m wearing shorts and shirt from Target, postpartum BUMPED by BLANQI, shoes from Journeys. Liam is wearing a white onesie with overalls and shoes from Old Navy.
BLANQI makes two types of camis:
Both camis come in either ivory or black.
Key points about the BUMPED by BLANQI:
- under the bust design – perfect for nursing
- high back and low waist – covers the maximum amount of area to help smooth lines
- breathable – moisture wicking fabric
- stretchy material – nylon and spandex for maximum stretchiness
- affordable – $34.99 versus other postpartum support bands