Another thing that makes me happy is my beautiful Blendtec that helped me make this glorious treat. I’m still not kidding when I say I use my Blendtec at least once every day. Just yesterday I used it 4 times (2 smoothies, 1 baby green smoothie and 1 batch of hummus)!
adapted from Lunch Box Bunch
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender such as a Blendtec and place in a freezer safe container.
- Freeze until solid, then serve.
Servings: about 2 cups of sorbet
Alrighty! It’s the third and final day of Frozen Treat Week and we’re ending with a bang! Today’s giveaway is brought to you by Blendtec and Big Kitchen. I can’t tell you how often I use and love my Blendtec. Now’s the chance for you to win one of your own!
For other Frozen Treat Week posts visit:
- Rachel Cooks – Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Milkshake
- Sweet Remedy – Blueberry Goat Cheese Coconut Ice Cream
- An Edible Mosaic – Pina Colada Smoothie
- Katie’s Cucina – Strawberry Pineapple Milkshake
- Cooking with Books – Guinness Chocolate Milkshake
- Cook the Story – Coffee Smoothie with Fresh Cherries
- The Baker Chick – Chocolate Banana Protien Smoothie
- Nutmeg Nanny – Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake
- Foodie with Family – Twix Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Eats Well With Others – Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Damn Delicious – Greek Yogurt Popsicles