That’s how you do it!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. His favorite combination is chocolate and raspberries. So, when Erin was visiting, she was so thoughtful and that it would be a nice surprise for Logan to make a chocolate raspberry dessert!
She found a great vegan and healthier pudding recipe and we went about adapting it into deliciousness. We absolutely loved it!
This pudding is quite similar to a peanut butter mousse I made a few years ago, again made with tofu. It’s genius and healthier! 🙂
Chocolate Raspberry Pudding for Two
heavily adapted from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- 8 ounces silkened tofu, drained of excess liquid
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- In a blender (I use a Blendtec), blend the tofu, melted chocolate and vanilla until it becomes a uniform consistency.
- Blend in the sugar and frozen berries until combined.
- Serve with fresh raspberries!
Servings: 2 cups