I’m an ice cream snob.
When in an ice cream parlor, typically I would ask for my ice cream in a cup (less calories means more ice cream, right?!). But, if I had a chocolate filled and dipped cone to put my ice cream in, I’d be all over it.
Solution: homemade chocolate filled ice cream cones
First, gather your delicious ingredients and try your best not to indulge in samples. Now, proceed to drool at the photos:
Now, go gather your ingredients and make these little ice cream treats!
Be sure to come back on Friday to see what I fill them with. Mwahahaha!
Chocolate Filled Ice Cream Cones
- Over a double boiler (a metal bowl or heat proof glass bowl over a pot of simmering water, not touching the water), melt the chocolate.
- Meanwhile, gather your sugar cones and sprinkles.
- Set out a baking sheet covered in a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Spoon enough melted chocolate inside each cone to coat it and dip the ends into the chocolate. Allow the chocolate to drain out and shake to remove excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on the end of the cones and place upside down on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Serve with ice cream!