Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms cookies are easy and delicious!
As many of you know, my husband recently got a new job here in Charleston, South Carolina and in doing so has new amazing coworkers. You see, when Logan was at his last job, word got around that he was the supplier of all of the goodies you see here on Chocolate & Carrots.
Basically, they loved me. 😉
Now its time to pass the torch. To my husband’s new coworkers:
I apologize in advance for the extra weight you may put on by consuming the irregular amount of sweet treats. I also apologize for the flops and not-so pretty recipes that you have to devour. I promise there will be oodles of food headed your way soon…starting with these gluten free cookies, just for you boss man.
These peanut butter blossoms are so easy to make. They’re quite similar to the Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, too.
It takes one bowl.
It takes 5 ingredients.
It takes 5 minutes.
The cookies are delicious. I mean, can you go wrong with sugar and peanut butter?
I think not.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
adapted from Marriage and Laughter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 20-21 miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, peanut butter, baking powder, cocoa powder and egg together.
- Scoop out 1 inch balls of dough (I used a 1 inch ice cream scoop), spaced 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Meanwhile, unwrap the peanut butter cups.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, gently place the peanut butter cups on top while the cookies are still on the baking sheets. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before carefully transferring to cooling racks to cool completely.
Servings: 20-21 cookies