S’mores Pancakes combine the best of breakfast and dessert, no camp fire required!
If you’re like me, you have random cravings that will all of the sudden take over the kitchen and all of the sudden, 3 hours later, you’ll have a messy masterpiece. My husband just has to laugh at me and my crazy kitchen adventures.
Nine times out of ten, they’re flops and my kind family eats them anyway, but in this case, taste buds ran wild.
Who wouldn’t take the excuse to have s’mores pancakes!?
There’s actually graham crackers in the batter…the rest of the batter is whole wheat flour, so it’s healthy, right?
Then, you pop them in the broiler with marshmallows on top, drizzle some chocolate on top and you’ll be in breakfast perfection.
Seriously. Do it.
With Valentine’s Day tomorrow morning, I sure would like to wake up to these cooking in the kitchen. Not that that’s a hint or anything. 😉 cough cough
Happy early V-Day! I love you all!
adapted from Spark Recipes
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 8 graham cracker sheets, finely crushed (I used my blender)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the griddle.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour onto the greased griddle pan in 1/4 cup servings.