I’m honored to be a Stonyfield Yo-Getter’s Blogger Captain this year and in doing so will be sharing with you some amazing recipes that I make with their products. I hope you enjoy this delicious one!
I’ve made spinach pancakes before, but they don’t even compare to these. These pancakes are light, fluffy and sweet!
While I was making them, Liam was at my feet begging to try some. Once he took a bite, there was no going back. He devoured 3 whole pancakes in one sitting!
I’m raising him right, what can I say? 😉
I love this recipe so much because it’s done entirely in your blender. No need to dirty up another bowl! Less dishes = more time to eat!
Also, they are made with some pretty fantastic ingredients. Wanna see?
- There’s no butter or oil…thank you Stonyfield!
- There’s no heavy cream or buttermilk…thank you again Stonyfield!
- There’s no added sugar…thank you honey!
- They are made with 100% whole wheat and 2 full cups of spinach!
I hope you’re able to make these, but if you’re not, I hope you’ll make pancakes this week because it’s National Pancake Week!
Cheers to one of my favorite meals: breakfast.
adapted from Chocolate & Carrots
- 2 cups Stonyfield non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a blender (such as a Blendtec) or food processor, blend the greek yogurt, milk and spinach together until a green liquid. Blend in the honey and eggs.
- Blend in the flours until combined.
- Stir (do not blend) in the baking powder and baking soda.
- Cook by the 1/4 cup on a hot greased griddle pan.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings!
Servings: 18-20 pancakes
Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield Organics. I was given complementary products and compensated for my time as blogger captain. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclosure policy for further information.