Want to see what I got in this month’s Stitch Fix box?
Before we get to the clothes, if you haven’t heard of Stitch Fix before, it’s an online service where you fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have a stylist pick out clothing or jewelry for you and send them to you. Once you receive them, try them on and you have three days to choose which ones you’ll keep and which ones you’ll return (package and shipping already included). If you keep any of them, that $20 styling fee goes towards your final purchase.
And here we go!
1. 41Hawthorn Reyn Mini Scalloped Detail Skirt – I’ve decided I’m not a skirt person. The elastic band on this skirt hit me so wrong and I never could decide where the band should be placed on my body. It went right above my hip bones (yes, my hips sit inside of my ribs) and it just looked strange. It’s like, ‘You have a short waist, let me make it look shorter. Oh and you have long legs, let me lengthen them a little more for you!’. Oye. This skirt is $58.
2. Ezra Kim Racer Back Fit & Flare Dress – This dress is so cute! I love the color and the racer back on it. It made my top half look great! However, as soon as I take my hands off of my hips, it accentuates my short waist and lovely love handles like a champ. Yeah, I wasn’t even brave enough to show you a photo without the hands on hips. Make it an empire waist and I’d be all over it! This dress is $64.
3. Tulle Pascal Watercolor Rose Print Dress – I love that this is a wrap dress. I had never tried one on and it was super comfortable and hides all the problem areas. Because I’m smaller busted, the dress really flared out at the top and showed my bra on all four corners. Besides the large bust issue and print issue (too granny?), I like it! This dress is $48.
4. 41Hawthorn Wren V-neck Cap Sleeve Jersey Top – In theory, this shirt is perfect for me. It accentuate the bust and has a lovely curve on the bottom. Because the shirt is jersey it shows every little dent and bump. I don’t know if I could handle all the imperfections. Stupid type-a personality. This shirt is $48.
5. Bay to Baubles Lindsey Rhinestone Link Necklace – This necklace was so strange. It has grooves where they link together, but unless you positioned the necklace just right on your neck and promised not to move at all the entire day, it would lay perfectly. Yeah, I’m not doing that. This necklace is $28.
Let’s recap. Keep in mind that I chose the cheapest box option, again.
- 41Hawthorn Reyn Mini Scalloped Detail Skirt – $58
- Ezra Kim Racer Back Fit & Flare Dress – $64
- Tulle Pascal Watercolor Rose Print Dress – $48
- 41Hawthorn Wren V-neck Cap Sleeve Jersey Top – $48
- Bay to Baubles Lindsey Rhinestone Link Necklace – $28
If I keep the entire box, I can get all 5 items for $169.50 (with the 25% discount and $20 styling fee credit). I decided to not keep any of my fixes this time. However, since I’m living in Charleston now, I had my sisters try on anything that wanted and one of my sisters decided to keep the dress (#2). It looked so good on her and now I get to borrow it, right? 😉
I’ve done a few Stitch Fix reviews in the past, want to see the rest?:
- Stitch Fix Review #1
- Stitch Fix Review #2
- Stitch Fix Review #3
- Stitch Fix Review #4
- Stitch Fix Review #5
This is not a sponsored post. I purchased the Stitch Fix box by myself. This post does contain referral links for new sign-ups that gives me a small credit towards my next box because you want to make me more fashion forward, right?