You guys, this is by far my favorite box yet! I love everything about it and kept it all!
Want to see what I got in this month’s Stitch Fix box?
Before we get to the clothes, if you haven’t heard of Stitch Fix before, it’s an online service where you fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have a stylist pick out clothing or jewelry for you and send them to you. Once you receive them, try them on and you have three days to choose which ones you’ll keep and which ones you’ll return (package and shipping already included). If you keep any of them, that $20 styling fee goes towards your final purchase.
Okay, do you want to see?
1. Pomelo Sedona Dot Print Shirtdress – Comfort to the maximum and I think it’s quite flattering. The smallest part of my body is right above my hips and that’s where it ties. There’s an elastic piece built into the back of the dress where the ribbon is and you can tie it as loose or tight as you’d like. You can also tie in a bow in the front or do it straight and tie the bow in the back like I did. Love. Love. Love. This dress is $78.
2. 41Hawthorn Poplar Pintuck Button-Up Blouse – Let’s be real. This hides everything bad and I feel beautiful! It’s the perfect shirt for those in between seasons, too. It’s light and airy, yet gives you enough coverage for colder days. Plus, it’ll be awesome for future pregnancies. And, no that’s not a hint, but can we just agree how nursing friendly these clothes are? This shirt is $28.
3. Loveappella Carlita Jersey Maxi Dress – I have been begging Stitch Fix for an affordable maxi dress and they finally came through. It has spring written all over it and is light enough to go through the hot Southern summers. Love it! This dress is $78.
4. 41Hawthorn Addison Striped Knit Cardigan – Great for layering and is good for all seasons. It was my least favorite thing in my box, but it was actually cheaper to keep it than send it back with the 25% discount you get when you purchase everything! This sweater is $48.
5. Under Skies Lawton Abstract Print Split Neck Blouse – I love, love love this shirt! I’ve worn it sooo many times since getting this fix. It’s very flattering with the curved bottom and not shown here, the slit at the neck clasps together more for less cleavage showing. It goes with everything and can be dressed up or down. In love. For real. This shirt is $38.
Applause, applause to the stylist for this box, Megan. Thank you for dressing me!
All in all, the total merchandise value is $270, but including your $20 styling fee that can go towards the clothing, brings it down to $250. Then, if you purchase everything you get your 25% discount, making the total cost $187.50. Also, thanks to you guys for the referrals because that helped cut my bill down in half. I can’t thank you enough for helping make me fashionable!
Now, do you want to try Stitch Fix? Get your first box today!
I’ve done a few Stitch Fix reviews in the past, want to see the rest?:
- Stitch Fix Review #1
- Stitch Fix Review #2
- Stitch Fix Review #3
- Stitch Fix Review #4
- Stitch Fix Review #5
- Stitch Fix Review #6
Thanks again for bearing with my fashion and if you want to sign up to try Stitch Fix for yourself, click here.
This is not a sponsored post. I purchased the Stitch Fix box by myself. This post does contain referral links for new sign-ups that gives me a small credit towards my next box because you want to make me more fashion forward, right?
Great box! Though I liked almost everything in your box, that last shirt is my absolute favorite.
I LOVE everything in this box.
PS. I love your new website too.
Thanks sista! 😀
Great review! I love these outfits! Everything looks fabulous on you, but I have to say that one of my favorites is the abstract blouse! So pretty! 🙂
You look adorable in everything!
Awesome fix! Everything looks great on you!
Thanks for posting – love reading these around the web. Congrats on such a successful fix! I’ve been trying this one as well as StylingOn. Excited to see which one I like more.