One pot pasta has now officially blown my mind. I know it’s been around for a while now, but better late than never to jump on the bandwagon! This one pot creamy pasta is filled with the protein, whole grains, vegetables and flavors that will pop in every bite. There are literally two steps to making it.
I just can’t get over that it’s all made in one pot!
Less time to make.
More time to be with your family.
And shhh, don’t tell my toddler than the butternut squash is so hidden in the dish. It just blends right in with the cream sauce.
Have you made a one pot pasta yet?
One Pot Pasta
adapted from Westgate Chapel MOPS
- 13.25-16 ounce box of spaghetti
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen butternut squash
- 5-6 cups water or chicken stock
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large pot, add all the ingredients except the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes or until most of the water evaporates.
- Remove from the heat and add in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Serve warm!