Liam is 2 years old.
He’s growing into a young little dude every day, learning new things and words. It amazes me (and scares me) about what all he picks up. To celebrate, we had our family over for an evening of food and fun. It was a super stormy day, so we had to move our party inside, hence the lack of sunshine. Let’s celebrate with a recap of Liam’s birthday party in photos!
P.S. There are details of how I pulled this party tablescape together. Keep scrolling down to see!
- Hamburgers – organic grass fed beef, turkey and veggie burgers
- Sweet Potato Fries – regular and chipotle
- Baked Beans
- Candy – color theme of red (Licorice Bites), green (Mint M&Ms) and blue (Sixlets)
- Sugar Cookies
- Black bean cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
- White bean cupcakes with chocolate frosting
- Whole Wheat Healthy Carrot Cake – decorated in car themed fondant
Car Themed Party Accessories
- balloons – red, blue and green
- race flag cups
- black and white striped paper straws
- race flag cupcake wrappers
- race flag toothpicks
- popcorn bags
- 3 different sized glass jars
- race car candles
- car cookie cutter – to make sugar cookies and cake fondant
- printable race inspired signs
- printable & customizable flags
I also had another giant chalkboard poster printed out ($6) for the party, but it totally slipped my mind to take a photo, so here’s what I printed: