I’m honored to be a Stonyfield Ambassador this year, sharing deliciousness including these skinny cookie dough popsicles that are sure to be perfect for your summer dessert!
Oh, popsicles, where do I begin.
I love popsicles and I love the flexibility that having your own mold allows you. You can be so creative! It was probably the best $16 I could have spent for our summers.
Since it’s gotten so hot outside, we spend as much time as we can playing in the kiddie pool on the back porch, which of course is a great time to let my 2 year old indulge in popsicles. Easy clean up when it begins to drip all down his belly!
These cookie dough popsicles are an especially delicious treat for summer. They are my sanity when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth midst the heat. The top and bottom layers are simply Stonyfield Organic’s non-fat honey greek yogurt. Then the middle is a sweet & savory peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough.
Skinny Cookie Dough Popsicles
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 5 (5.3 ounce) containers Stonyfield non-fat honey greek yogurt
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, vanilla, peanut butter and oil. Spoon into a plastic lock bag.
- In large bowl, whisk the yogurt until it’s a smooth consistency. Spoon into a gallon-sized plastic lock bag.
- Squeeze about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt into the bottom of each popsicle mold. Gently knock on the counter to remove bubbles and even the layer out.
- Sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips on top.
- Squeeze out a layer of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle another layer of chocolate chips on top.
- Squeeze yogurt on the chocolate chips, finishing off the popsicles. Gently knock on the counter to remove the bubbles.
- Place popsicle sticks in the middle and push down all the way through to the bottom yogurt layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen completely.
Servings: 10 popsicles
This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield. All opinions are my own. This post also contains an affiliate link where a small percentage of purchases goes toward supporting my store. Please read my disclosure policy for further information.