With football season around the corner, this Buffalo Chicken Pasta will make the perfect game day dinner! I’m honored to be a PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Ambassador this year, sharing delicious recipes including this game day pasta.
Game day is usually accompanied with lots of good food. The moment I think of game day, I think of chips and dips. You know, I’m talking about the warm buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips!
Today, instead of the typical game day food, we’re shaking it up and making a filling meal with your favorite game day flavors.
The heat from the Frank’s Hot Sauce is kept under control with the creamy PHILADELPHIA cream cheese. It’s the perfect pasta dish to satisfy the spicy lovers, but not scare away the anti-spicy folks.
I’m not the biggest fan of spicy food, but I couldn’t get enough of this pasta! The flavor is perfectly light and spicy. Then, you get bursts of tomatoes, green onions and blue cheese.
Perfect game day dinner!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound pappardelle pasta
- 1/3 cup Franks Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce, or more if you prefer spicy
- 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, reserved from boiled chicken
- 1 pound chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- blue cheese, garnish
- green onions, garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the packaged instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat, stir the Frank’s, cream cheese and broth until combined. Add in the shredded chicken and pasta.
- Right before serving, add in the tomatoes.
- Serve with blue cheese and green onions.