Tis the season for school and warm breakfasts. What’s better is these Easy Breakfast Roll Ups are made with the new PHILADELPHIA Bacon Cream Cheese! I’m honored to be a PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Ambassador this year, sharing delicious recipes including this easy breakfast recipe.
I have a toddler and one on the way. I’m always tired and…you guessed it…hungry. I wake up starving for breakfast and start feeling light headed if it takes me an hour to get breakfast on the table (you know, the whole big breakfast meal with the homemade biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs and bacon).
Thanks to these Easy Breakfast Roll Ups, I don’t have to wait an hour for a hearty and homemade-tasting breakfast to be served. It just takes 5 minutes to assemble them and then another 15 minutes to bake!
Boom, you’ve got breakfast in a roll up in minutes, combining all the flavors of a ‘big breakfast’. The creaminess and flavor make a great impact in such a compact roll up, too. This is all thanks to PHILADELPHIA’s new and first ever bacon cream cheese spread.
I just love going to the grocery store now and seeing all the different PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread flavors. This one is set to hit the shelves beginning in mid-October! And when I told my husband it was made with fresh milk, real cream and Oscar Mayer bacon, he got excited. His eyes light up when I say bacon.
Next time you’re in the dairy section, be sure and check it out! Your taste buds will be so happy when you make these roll ups with the spread.
Also, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page for a step-by-step photo tutorial!
Easy Breakfast Roll Ups
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounce package crescent rolls
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Bacon Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small pan over medium heat, scramble your eggs.
- Meanwhile, lay your crescent roll dough out into two long rectangles, pinching the creases to close.
- On one long side of the two dough pieces, spread the bacon cream cheese.
- Evenly lay the scrambled eggs on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on the eggs.
- Roll the dough to make two long logs. Cut into 4 rolls per log, making 8 total. Lay seam side down on a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white and water together to make an egg wash. Brush the tops of the rolls with the egg wash and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings: 8 roll ups
These are a BIG hit with my kindergartener, who is not a lunchmeat sandwich lover! I took them out of the oven and wrapped them in foil right before leaving for school. He said they were still warm at lunch time!