I’m honored to be a Stonyfield Ambassador this year, sharing deliciousness including these snowman pancakes that are sure to be perfect for your holiday breakfast!
Get ready for cuteness…
Snowman Pancakes are fit for the holidays! They’ll bring the kid out of you in a minute. They actually remind me of the feeling I got when I ate breakfast at Disney World for the when I was about 5 years old. It was a character breakfast and they brought out a waffle shaped like Mickey Mouse.
It just brought happiness and magic to such a little girl. I’m so glad I’m able to recreate that feeling of magic with these holiday inspired pancakes.
Even if you don’t make snowmen out of the recipe, it’s such a quick and delicious recipe by itself. Give it a go!
adapted from Stonyfield, inspired by Spice Up Your Life
- 1 cup Stonyfield whole milk french vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- (glaze) 1 cup powdered sugar
- (glaze) 2 tablespoons Stonyfield whole milk french vanilla yogurt
- (toppings) mini chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, egg, olive oil and molasses together. In a larger bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Don’t over stir.
- Cook by the 1 tablespoon, 1/8 cup and 1/4 cup on a hot greased griddle pan.
- Meanwhile, whisk the glaze ingredients together. Once you’re ready to assemble your pancakes, pour the glaze over the pancakes and decorate with blueberries, strawberries and mini chocolate chips!
Servings: 3-4 snowmen
This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclosure policy for further information.