3 Ingredient Nutella Fudge is quick to whip up and will curb any chocolate craving!
It has been way too long since I’ve caught you up on life. Besides the fact that I’m about to have a baby any day now (more updates on Crackers & Carrots), I’ve also spent the last 2 months working on some exciting projects! The biggest project I spent my time on was developing and photographing a year’s worth of recipes for Natural Delights. Be sure to check out the recipes as the year progresses!
I’ve also been working with the International Housewares Association’s Inspired Home to bring inspiring recipes and how-to articles to you. There are a few more I wrote that will be published in the coming months! I’m also in the beginning phases of working on new projects for 2015 and getting a head start on those before the baby comes. I’m also continuing my amazing job with Stonyfield. Mind you, this is all while being super pregnant, chasing after our toddler, nesting like the OCD mama bird, making healthy meals for my family, running errands, spending quality time with our only child while he still is an only child and preparing freezer friendly meals for after baby is born….among many other things.
To top it off, my husband and I have been working tirelessly to finish up the house renovations to our ‘new to us’ house before baby #2 arrives. Actually, while I’m sitting here typing this (at 10:24pm), my dad and husband are constructing custom-made cabinet doors that we’ll paint this week…only days before my due date. Oye.
On that note, I need some chocolate.
You could say I “accidentally” made this fudge while combining quite possibly the greatest three ingredients for a sweet tooth. I mean, how can you go wrong combining chocolate, butter and Nutella?
That’s why you should make this fudge and enjoy every melty bite.
On another note, I was SO surprised on Monday when a group of my fellow blogger friends threw me a baby shower for the arrival of baby #2! Since they knew I had been consuming LARGE amounts of citrus throughout this entire pregnancy, they made it a citrus theme! I couldn’t be more in love with all of these recipes. Please take your time and go check every one of them out. And to my friends, I thank you SO much for being such wonderful friends!
- Mini Lemon Curd Tarts from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts with Chocolate Drizzle from The Lemon Bowl
- Berry Tart with Lime Glaze from Katie’s Cucina
- Super Soft Clementine Sugar Cookies from The Comfort of Cooking
- Grapefruit Salad with Avocado, Honey and Mint from Eating Made Easy
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins from Oh, Sweet Basil
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Pull-Apart Muffins from Eats Well With Others
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Orange Brownies from Sweet Treats and More
- Quinoa Granola Parfaits with Grapefruit & Mint from Climbing Grier Mountain
- Orange Pecan French Toast from The Baker Mama
- Creamy Lemon Pasta from Barefeet In The Kitchen
- Meyer Lemon Shortbread Cookies from Keep It Sweet Desserts
3 Ingredient Nutella Fudge
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup nutella
- (optional, but a must) sprinkles
- Prepare a loaf pan by covering with parchment paper or non stick foil.
- In a sauce pan over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, melt the chocolate chips, butter and nutella. Once melted, quickly spread into the prepared pan and spread sprinkles on top.
- Allow to cool at room temperature. Cut and store in an air-tight container.
aw yay baby shower! and so much awesome stuff going on for you!!
and this fudge-wowwww so rich and perfect!
WOW! I’m impressed. That sounds like so much to tackle, especially when you’re due so soon. This fudge looks like it could be instant happiness. YUM!
Drooling over this crazy fudgy awesomeness!! And girrlll you have been busy making all these recipes! They all look awesome!
This fudge looks beyond amazing! I’m obsessed 🙂 Pinned!
will this work with homemade chocolate hazelnut spread instead of Nutella?
I’m not sure since I’ve never tried it. You may have to refrigerate it to get it to set since homemade chocolate hazelnut spread tends to be a little more liquidy. If you try it, I’d love to hear how it turned out!
I’m so glad we were able to surprise you! Oh man and that fudge. Not helping me eat healthier!!!