I’m trying out a new subscription centered around jewelry called Rocksbox! I was given a free trial and want to share my thoughts. Come see what’s inside!
For those of you following along, I’ve tried out a few fashion and style boxes, some of which have included Stitch Fix, True&Co and Golden Tote. This is my first jewelry box!
Let me tell you more. It’s called Rocksbox and here’s how it works:
- It’s $19/month for unlimited jewelry rental. Your membership comes with $10/month to spend on any piece of jewelry you get. Woot!
- There’s a really short style survey you’ll fill out first.
- You can add pieces from their website to your ‘Wish List’. It’s like Santa’s List!
- Turnaround is snappy with Rocksbox, which ships from San Francisco. Shipping is free in both directions!
- Your box will include three pieces of jewelry.
- You can keep and wear your jewelry as long as you’d like. When you’re ready, you can purchase and keep any of the jewelry and/or send what you don’t want back in the packaging sent to you (addressed return labels are included in your box and it easily fits right back into your mailbox).
- As soon as Rocksbox receives confirmation that you have shipped back to them and you’ve completed your feedback to your stylist, they ship out your next box!
When you’re ready to try it, use the code: chocolateandcarrotsxoxo to get your first month Rocksbox FREE!
Are you ready to see what’s inside?!
Rocksbox Item #1 – Perry Street Kayla Necklace – $62
This necklace was gorgeous! It was just my style and quickly became the centerpiece of my outfits. If I didn’t constantly need to keep my neck clear of sharp necklaces due to my newborn resting his head on my chest, I would have kept it.
Rocksbox Item #2 – House of Harlow 1960 Tessellation Triangle Clustered Studs Set in Black – $24
I absolutely loved these…and kept them. I loved the uniqueness of them and that they were neutral in color. I can practically wear them with anything! Plus, Liam gets a lot of good practice naming the shapes on my ears.
Rocksbox Item #3 – ECRU Metal Diamond Ring Set – $58
I loved how dainty this ring set was. It was my first experience wearing a ring on my knuckle and I kept clinching my hands to make sure it wasn’t falling off. Haha! Then, I realized it wouldn’t fall off and after two days I didn’t even notice any more. I loved it and felt like it made my hands (which I’m not terribly fond of) look beautiful. Unfortunately, I can’t bring myself to wear yellow gold on my hands because it doesn’t match the white gold of my wedding rings. I’m weird like that. However, if this was in white, I would have purchased it on the spot!
So far, I love it! I’m not too invested into jewelry and need a better way to organize and store jewelry. To tell you the truth, I haven’t purchased much jewelry since high school and I could use a little updating. Also, with little kids, I have to be careful about what I wear so the jewelry doesn’t hurt them or me.
I appreciate that the jewelry is all available for purchase at a discount, plus you can use your $10/month towards a purchase. However, the only thing I wish is that you could opt to only receive budget friendly jewelry. I just can’t afford to spend oodles on a piece of jewelry. Thankfully, not every piece is too expensive.
With the customization and surprise element that Rocksbox brings to the
table mail, I’m looking forward to see what I get in my next box.
If you try it out, let me know (chocolateandcarrotsxoxo for your 1st month free)! I’d love to hear your thoughts on Rocksbox!
Dress: J-Mode USA Los Angeles – bought off Zulily
This post was made in partnership with Rocksbox. I was not compensated for my time, however I did receive a complimentary 2 month membership. All opinions are my own. The links to Rocksbox when a membership is purchased by you, give a bit of credit towards my next Rockbox. Thank you for helping to make me more fashion-forward! Please read my disclosure policy for further information.