Healthy Valentine’s Day gifts for toddlers to exchange that doesn’t involve candy!
I’ll keep this short and
I’m not a fan of candy for Valentine’s Day, especially for kids, because we’ll just eat it. And if we’re going to eat sugar it’s going to be at our favorite gelato place, my father-in-law’s homemade ice cream or my grandmother’s cakes.
Let’s be real. The candy that my children receive from their Valentine’s Day parties at school, get stashed away for special treats. Then, the kids go to bed and suddenly my sweet tooth goes crazy and I reach for the bag of candy. Oye. Gets me every time.
Instead, my kids are giving healthy Valentine’s Day gifts to their classmates. I hope the parents appreciate this as much as I do! I would love to tell my children that they can dive into their gift bags for some healthy treats!
Today I have just a small sampling of the adorable ideas that are out there. Let’s take a look, shall we?
Healthy Valentine’s Day Gifts for Toddlers
- Crunch Pak Blendz – Blendz are apple sauce pouches with fun Disney and Marvel characters on them (You know, Star Wars, Frozen and The Avengers!). They have these fun printables that you cut out and hang on the Blendz packets. The sayings are lovely and adorable. Crunch Pak also includes some printables that allow you and your children to customize what you give. Liam had so much fun making these for his friends!
- Raisins – What a darling way to say Happy Valentine’s Day to classmates than, “You are the Raisin I’m smiling!” All I did here was print out the heart and tape it to the front of a raisin box. Easy peasy!
- Nuts, Playdoh and More – There are 10 ideas for non-candy Valentine’s Day ideas right here!
- Hand Sanitizer, Clementines and more – So many cute ideas. Valentine’s Day, I love you.
- Crayons – A fun activity and a printable that can go on multiple gifts is included here.
There are so many healthy alternative’s to Valentine’s Day gifts, take your pick and have a great time crafting!
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your family!
This post was sponsored by Blendz. I received product to sample, my opinions are my own. Please read my disclosure policy for further information.