We walked and walked and walked…and I wouldn’t have done it any other way. Our feet were killing us, but we had such good conversation and saw so much of the city!
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Carnegie Hall
- Washington Square Park – Incredibly busy with people on every bench. Pretty park though! It has the big arch.
- Freedom Tower
- Apple Store – We just happened to walk past it
- Times Square – Totally overrated, crowded, touristy and not worth spending any more than 5 minutes in…and so many selfie sticks! We also go to go in Toys R Us (which is now closed) and The Disney Store
- The High Line – High Line was beautiful! It is definitely a busy attraction, lots of tourists were there. It had bathrooms and locations to grab food/drink and places to sit (benches and a café).
- Battery Park – After walking through the 9/11 memorial, which was intense and sad we walked over to Battery Park was a fun place to end the trip. Loved people watching there and hanging out on the bench. Next time I want to walk all the way down the park. Watch out for runners!
…just to name a few.
Wished we spent more time in Meat-packing district. Didn’t get to experience it but what we saw was very clean, and trendy. WAY different from Midtown and any other place in NYC. We also walked through Chelsea Market, which seemed like a fun place with lots of places to eat and shop.
Enjoy walking through the New York City streets through our eyes below!
The High Line
Battery Park at Sunset – views of Lady Liberty and New Jersey